319-338-6043 or 1-800-227-0156
Hearing Aid Technology
At Iowa Audiology & Hearing Aid Centers we are always up-to-date on the latest hearing technologies. Whether you're getting hearing aids for the first time or you're upgrading to the latest technology, we can help find the best fit for you.
- Open fit (mini Behind-the-Ear): leaves the ear canal open to collect natural sounds and allows us to amplify only the ranges needed due to your hearing loss.
- Connectivity: the hearing instruments communicate together to give better localization and a more natural processing of your acoustic environment.
- Frequency compression: allows us to help people perceive sounds that cannot be helped with traditional hearing instruments.
- More automation: the more advanced hearing instruments allow us to have greater flexibility and an increased ability to tell the hearing instrument what to do in various environments. This helps you to hear better in a wide variety of situations and environments.
- Budget hearing instruments: with our current economy we are sensitive to our patients needs and do have several hearing instruments that allow us to have a good product at a very economical cost.
With brands like Oticon, ReSound, Starkey, Siemens, Phonak, Lyric by Phonak, Widex, and
Unitron, we guarantee you'll be satisfied with your hearing aids. Our audiologists work with
you to ensure that you'll get the perfect fit.